Thursday, May 04, 2006

Greensleeves

I'm almost done with this sweater. The sleeves will go by more slowly because I have to knit them with double pointed needles. It fits well enough for not really having a pattern. It seems too roomy in some areas, but I don't want to fix it. I wanted to use up this yarn, Brown Sheep Lamb's Pride, which I think is really itchy. I won't be getting anything with mohair in it anymore. I haven't been as into knitting lately, since I decided to just use up the yarn I have, and adjust or finish up previous projects. It's not as exciting as getting new yarn for a pattern I really like. At least I'm not knitting this sweater in the middle of the summer heat. Last year, I started a thick wool sweater in July, for some reason.

1 comment:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The sweater looks fabulous. I love the colour combinations!