Friday, September 22, 2006

Granny Afghan

I finished this granny square afghan after months of not working on it. I used Bernat Chunky acrylic yarn, which is really cheap. I used one ball of all these colors and still have a lot left over. The blue is actually purple, though. I still am going to put some kind of edging on it, maybe just shells or something simple. When I started, I planned on doing a bunch of different types of granny squares, but I ended up doing the most basic one. I did this project as my easy one, where you barely have to pay attention to it. I like having a simple one, if I'm also working on something more complex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, I love all the colors! I'm really wishing I would have learned how to crochet now.

Unknown said...

Hi , I was searching fo for a pattern and saw your blog...beautiful things ...I never made an afghan( one day I will)
xoxo