Monday, March 13, 2006

Finished Overdue Artwork



Here are two drawings that I left unfinished for a long time. I loose the momentum while I'm doing something, so I just move onto something else. I used images from a magazine for the collage, then used colored pencils for the rest of it. The insect drawing is done with colored pencils. I haven't been working on artwork for a while. I want to spend more time just drawing, because I think it's my weakest area. It is more difficult, because I have to think of original ideas, and I have preconceived ideas on how it should turn out. It doesn't seem like there's enough time to do all the things I want to, and there's always some area that's being left out. I guess everyone feels like that, because we're expected to do so much, and there's only so much time in the day.

No comments: