Saturday, April 29, 2006

Summer time Crochet

I bought some yarn to start Cupcake, from the Happy Hooker. I'm gradually working my way through the book, since there are so many good projects in there. I want to make more knitted summer stuff, since I've basically only made worsted weight sweaters, that I can't wear all the time. So far, Cupcake seems easy enough, and I'm using the recommended yarn, Amazon DK. It's really smooth and lightweight. I keep starting new projects and not finishing them. I'm excited when I start, then the pattern seems tedious. If I work on a bunch of different projects, it keeps them from getting boring.
I'm glad summer is here, because it means in season fruit is here. There's nothing like organic strawberries, blueberries, and mangos, in my opinion.

2 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

I think that I am the same way - have many projects on the go so it doesn't get as tedious.

Melissa said...

I love the color of that yarn. I'm totally with you on switching projects to keep from getting bored. I'm totally project ADD.