Thursday, January 19, 2006

I Hate Weaving Ends

I want to find out some different techniques for weaving in ends and finishing knitted stuff in general. The part that I knit always looks okay, but then especially on a striped thing, it always looks horrible after all the ends are woven in. I don't know if I'm doing it wrong or if there are decided just to tie the strands together and not weave them in, and it looks a little better. I think overall, I need to work more on my finishing other ways to do it, but that's what I want to find out. It almost ruins the fabric. On the lower case, you can see how the fabric got all warped from the ends woven in. The top one turned out a lot better, since I just tied the ends, and didn't weave them. They both are done with Brown Sheep Cotton, which also has some wool in it, so it's easy to knit with.

1 comment:

yarnahoy said...

But that is SUCH a cute little baggie!
:)
Manasi