Monday, February 13, 2006

Half Finished Projects

I have a bunch of projects that I haven't finished yet, and other ones that I need to fix or just redo. Some of them are from when I first started knitting, so I was thinking about just redoing them. The projects I have to finish are a hoodie, the Letter have it bag, some fingerless gloves, and Sesame. The one I want to redo is a striped sweater that turned out too big. I think the best thing would be just to redo the whole thing in a smaller size. The entire thing is too big, and fits strangely. But most of this stuff are projects that I'm not excited about anymore, because I found patterns I like better, or I don't like the yarn choice. I have all this thick wool yarn, that really doesn't work in the climate I'm in. I might just forget about these projects until later, and work on stuff I actually like. Some of the projects I'm thinking about are the Lucky Clover Wrap from S & B Nation, the ZigZag sweater from Knitty, the Shedir hat, some of the scarves from Scarf Style, and maybe some lace scarves.

No comments: